Thursday Thunder Race #6
Registration closed September 17, 2014 11:59 PM on September 17, 2014 11:59 PM MDT Registration ends September 17, 2014 11:59 PM on September 17, 2014 11:59 PM MDT Registration opens August 18, 2014 1:00 AM on August 18, 2014 1:00 AM MDT Registration runs from August 18, 2014 1:00 AM to September 17, 2014 11:59 PM
Thursday Thunder Kart Series
September 18, 2014
Who – Individual competitors who have previous race experience
- In previous league races (3 races minimum)
- Through a professional karting organization, i.e. UKC (Must provide documented proof)
- League Director reserves the right to move a competitor down to a novice class if it is felt that they are not qualified
- Novice racers please see our WOW series
Age – 16 years and older (60” + tall)
- Must have a parent or legal guardian complete online waiver for 17 & younger
Price - $59+tax per person – per race
- $10 late fee if not pre-registered online
Format – 5 minute practice/qualify; one 12-lap heat; one 12 lap pre-final; one 20-lap final
- Rolling Start
- Drivers gain points based on finishing position during heat and pre-final races which determines starting grid for finals. Each event will last approximately 2 hours based on number of participants
- East Track - CCW
- Race classes - Limited to 24 total entries
Limited to 16 entries
151lbs to 175lbs
|176lbs to 200lbs||
201lbs and over
- Weight is determined by weighing the driver and equipment at the weight shack after each race. Any driver underweight will be disqualified for that race. If a driver in the Masters race class comes in underweight by more than 2lbs. two races in a row, they will be moved a class down for the remainder of the series.
Points and Prizes - awarded based on finishing position in each event
- Prizes will be awarded in the form of gift cards for each event using $5 from each entry fee to build the prize fund. First place will receive 70%; Second 20%; Third 10%.
Season points winner from each class will receive an award.
- There will be one drop for the series, DQ's cannot be dropped
- Karts will be randomly selected before each event by the driver (hat draw).
- 4:30 PM – Check-in opens
- 5:50 PM – Check-in closes, Wait list will fill any empty spots.
- 6:00 PM – Drivers meeting (Mandatory)
- 6:10 PM – Practice (5min)
- 6:25 PM – Race begins