Thunderhill Raceway DE Track Day
Registration closed June 5, 2015 11:59 PM on June 5, 2015 11:59 PM PDT Registration ends June 5, 2015 11:59 PM on June 5, 2015 11:59 PM PDT Registration opens June 5, 2015 12:00 AM on June 5, 2015 12:00 AM PDT Registration runs from June 5, 2015 12:00 AM to June 5, 2015 11:59 PM
SVR-PCA Drivers Education Event
Friday July 10th, 2015 - Thunderhill Raceway, Willows, California
Registration now open!
- High-Speed Driving School for Advanced, Intermediate, Beginners/Novices
- Track configuration, original course in counter-clockwise rotation (normal)
- In Car Instruction available for Beginners
- Classroom/Download Sessions
- Limited Supply of Loaner Helmets available.
- Each run group is limited to 25-30 participants to maximize track time and minimize congestion.
- Event Fee $260.00
- SVR-PCA Members – Bring your SVR-PCA Membership card and receive food ticket worth up to $15.00 toward lunch.
- For Paddock Camping status on Thursday night, contact Frederick D. Rauch at email@example.com or 916-595-3371 to confirm.
Registration is first- come, first-served. For Registration information, please contact Frederick D. Rauch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-595-3371
All cars require a Pre-Event Tech Inspection by a qualified party. Final Tech will be conducted Thursday evening and Friday morning.
SVR Drivers Education Chair - Frederick D. Rauch
SVR Drivers Education Co-Chair – Doug Gale
SVR Competition and Safety Director- Frederick D. Rauch
SVR Chief Driving Instructor – Bob Peake
Chief Steward – Matt Deter
DE events are not intended as a timed or race event. Any timing is done for personal purposes only, and is not part of the operation of the event.