TC March 8th 2015 Open Track Day
Registration closed March 8, 2015 6:00 AM on March 8, 2015 6:00 AM PDT Registration ends March 8, 2015 6:00 AM on March 8, 2015 6:00 AM PDT Registration opens October 5, 2014 12:00 AM on October 5, 2014 12:00 AM PDT Registration runs from October 5, 2014 12:00 AM to March 8, 2015 6:00 AM
JOIN TEAM CONTINENTAL FOR AN ICSCC OPEN TRACK DAY AT OREGON RACEWAY PARK
GET A HEAD START ON YOUR COMPETITION OR LEARN THE MOST EXCITING RACE TRACK IN THE P.N.W.!
TO ENTER THIS EVENT YOU MUST BE A CURENT TC MEMBER, PURCHASE A MEMBERSHIP, OR BE INVITED/SPONSORED BY AN ATTTENDING TC MEMBER.
TO JOIN TC FOR $30 YOU MAY DO SO AT THIS LINK ---> CLICK HERE
THIS DAY IS FOR ALL CARS STREET OR RACE CARS.
PREVIOUS DOCUMENTED TRACK DAY AND OR RACING PROOF IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
March 8th track schedule
7:00 AM Track opens
8:15 AM Drivers meeting in Club Garage
8:30 AM Orientation tour, members, and guests (30mph limit)
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Clockwise with Bypass
10:00 AM - 12:00 AM Clockwise full course
12:00 Noon - 1:00 PM Lunch
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Counterclockwise with Bypass
2:00PM - 4:00 PM Counterclockwise full course
Cash or check price $150 Per driver this includes 6hrs of open track time. Entry is not per car, shared cars will not be discounted.
Credit car price $155 Per driver
THIS EVENT IS RESTRICTED TO T.C. CLUB MEMBERS & GUESTS ONLY.
Entries open upon receipt of this announcement
and will close when 50 paid reservations have been received.
Track Fee: $150 per driver, cash or check / $157 credit card.
Hot Lunch $10 per person by advanced arrangement.
Not Driving? Come and hang out with friends.
Or sign up to work a corner (Free lunch provided).
This event is open to members of Team Continental only and invited guests.
- Each registered member may register one driving guest. You may JOIN TC to qualify.
- Payment may be made by cash, check by mail, or credit card through www.motorsportsreg.com
- Members are responsible for their guests and must be in attendance.
- All cars must meet ORP safety requirements for track day use.
- Minimum age for this event will be 18 years.
- A hot lunch is available at $10.00. All meal requests must be received no later than Thursday March 6th.
- Vehicle occupancy by more than one person will be strictly governed by ORP policy. ORP ride along policy
- If weather is judged to be too inclement (solid ice) a set over to the following Sunday is scheduled.
- Please address all questions to Jim Larfield – 503-539-2677 - firstname.lastname@example.org