Sweetheart Ride Road Rally
Registration closed February 13, 2016 6:00 PM on February 13, 2016 6:00 PM CST Registration ends February 13, 2016 6:00 PM on February 13, 2016 6:00 PM CST Registration opens January 22, 2016 11:30 AM on January 22, 2016 11:30 AM CST Registration runs from January 22, 2016 11:30 AM to February 13, 2016 6:00 PM
Texas Region SCCA’s 2016 Road Rally program begins with the
Join us in Fort Worth at the AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership on the North Freeway for the first rally of our new season. New rally committee member Jerry White, who has put on many successful events in his home state of Illinois, will bring his brand of rally fun to Texas. In addition to puzzles based on signs and objects that you see along the route, you will have the chance to earn bonus points by keeping on time as you drive the route. Three checkpoints on the grounds of Texas Motor Speedway will keep track of your time, and will punctuate your drive though the North Texas countryside.
- Rally day: Sunday, February 14, 2016
- Start: AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, 11200 North Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76177
- Finish: Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse, 11200 North Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76177
- Registration/Check-In: 11:30 am on Rally Day
- Mandatory Safety Briefing: 12:40 pm
- First car receives Route Book and Score Sheets: 12:51 pm
- Starting Time, First Car: 1:01 pm (subsequent cars follow at 1 minute intervals)
- Finish Time, First Car: 4:40 pm, estimated
- Route: North Tarrant County (and environs) paved country roads
- Vehicles: Sports Cars, family sedans, anything with 4 wheels that’s street legal
- Rally Fee: $25.00 / SCCA Members: $20.00 / $5 late fee if not preregistered. Preregistration is at msreg.com/SRRR16msr
- Awards: First Timers, Novices, and General Class
- Master Class for those who don’t want any more trophies.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you will have a minor child (<18) in the car for a permission slip to be signed by a parent. Contact rallymaster Jerry White at email@example.com with any rally questions.
We will send the "General Instructions" to those who pre-register, about a week before the event. Come and find out what all the fun is about!
To pre-register, visit msreg.com/SRRR16msr
This rally is sanctioned as a Divisional Rally by SCCA, and is a part of the National SCCA RoadRally Championship. Sanction Number 2016-DG-41-01.
Texas Region SCCA (www.texasscca.org) is affiliated with the Sports Car Club of America (www.scca.org). With nearly 50,000 members, and with Regions all over the US, the club offers car related activities in a broad range of automotive events.
This is the first event in the 2016 Texas Region SCCA Championship RoadRally Series.