Speed SF - Apr 8th - 9th Sonoma Raceway
Registration closed April 8, 2017 11:59 PM on April 8, 2017 11:59 PM PDT Registration ends April 8, 2017 11:59 PM on April 8, 2017 11:59 PM PDT Registration opens December 22, 2016 12:00 AM on December 22, 2016 12:00 AM PST Registration runs from December 22, 2016 12:00 AM to April 8, 2017 11:59 PM
Speed SF leaders have been hosting High Performance Driving Events for over a decade all over California. Our staff is friendly and includes experienced track instructors, drivers and current race professionals. We limit the driver entries in each run group to minimize traffic resulting in more quality track time. Please come check us out, and invite a friend. Thank you for your support. Our events usually located at Thunderhill Raceway Park, Sonoma Raceway (Sears Point), Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Buttonwillow Raceway. For details, please visit Speedsf.com
Sonoma Raceway - Full Track - Standard Configuration (103 db)
April 8th-9th , 2016 Sat & Sun
- Five 20mins Session , 4 Run Groups, (Race Car, Advance, High Intermediate, Low Intermediate)
- Race car run group requires roll cage and valid competition license
- Race car run group is optimized for race car testing for reduced traffic and extended session time. (No Racing)
- No Instruction available at Sonoma Raceway due to race track policy
- Beginners are not allowed
- Open wheels vehicles are not allowed
- All cars welcome with different level of experience groups.
- Optional Time Trail Series: Speed SF Challenge, compare your lap time with other drivers in your class. Details: http://speedsf.com/speed-sf-challenge/
- Single Driver $290/day, Both day $499 (Special)
- No Helmet Rental is available at this track, Helmet Shop is available for purchase.