Sandlapper Autocross at the Performance Center
BMW CCA - Sandlapper Chapter
Registration closed December 3, 2016 11:59 PM on December 3, 2016 11:59 PM EST Registration ends December 3, 2016 11:59 PM on December 3, 2016 11:59 PM EST Registration opens November 19, 2016 9:00 AM on November 19, 2016 9:00 AM EST Registration runs from November 19, 2016 9:00 AM to December 3, 2016 11:59 PM
- Priority is given Sandlapper Chapter members. Membership status is verified at registration. Drivers registering with any other chapter can choose to be waitlisted. Sign-up at bmwcca.org in advance or add the Sandlapper Chapter as an additional chapter by calling the BMW CCA at 864-250-0022 prior to registering.
- Our price in 2016 is still $60. We hold the number of driver registrations to 55 people in order to provide a high quality driving experience. All registrations past the first 55 will be waitlisted.
- There may be more than one driver per car, but each driver MUST register individually.Please let us know on your registration if there are two drivers in one car so we can split you into different run-groups.
- You need to be sure that your car is in good working order with properly inflated tires, everything is cleaned out of the interior and trunk, and you must have a Snell SA2005 rated helmet or newer. We do have loaner helmets and head-socks for participants in case you do not own a helmet. There is typically sharing of the borrowed helmets among participants.We will have torque wrenches available to be sure your lug bolts are tight.
- Day-of-the-event driver registration, signing of waivers, and "tech inspections" for the cars will start at 8 a.m. The driver's meeting will start shortly thereafter. Please be on-time as the event cannot start until these things are complete. The event typically lasts until 5 pm, or until dark. The event runs rain or shine. Driver's meeting is mandatory.
- BMW or MINI only.
- BE SURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS VALID. If you don't receive a confirmation after registering, IT IS NOT VALID. Email is our only source of communication for this event.