RTR Jefferson-Shenandoah April 2017
PCA - Riesentoter
Registration closed March 24, 2017 11:59 PM on March 24, 2017 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends March 24, 2017 11:59 PM on March 24, 2017 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens February 1, 2017 9:00 AM on February 1, 2017 9:00 AM EST Registration runs from February 1, 2017 9:00 AM to March 24, 2017 11:59 PM
Finish up your winter projects and join us in West Virginia!
Start your season strong with one day on the extended Jefferson circuit followed by two days of twists & turns at Shenandoah. Test your mettle against Shenandoah’s replica of the Nurburgring’s famous Karussell corner – no passport required.
At this event, we are offering the following run groups, based on experience level:
- Green: Instructed group, generally drivers with less than one full season of experience on track
- Blue: Instructed group, generally drivers with a full season or more of experience on track
- White: Non-instructed group, intermediate drivers
- Red/Black: Advanced drivers & instructors, placement at the discretion of the Chief Instructor following checkout ride
READ THIS if you're new to Riesentöter Driver’s Education (DE)
- I’ve never done a DE before. Awesome! So glad you decided to start! Please sign up in the GREEN run group.
You probably have a lot of questions so feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re here to help you get comfortable and fall in love with Driver’s Ed. We also urge you to read the Riesentöter Driver's Education Manual.
Note: DE is a high speed driving school – not a racing school – conducted on a race track under the supervision of experienced instructors. You'll learn how to control your vehicle at speeds not legally attained on public roads, which will help prepare you for emergencies in normal driving while exploring your capabilities as a driver and those of your vehicle. You won’t be pushed to go any faster than is comfortable for you. Our participants are organized into run groups based on experience and skill, so you will be driving alongside people with similar capabilities.
- I’ve done DE, but never with Riesentöter. Welcome! Please sign up in the run group you think you belong in. We'll verify your experience with a PCA region (or similar club) you've recently driven with. Your actual run group will be determined by our Chief Instructor. Please note: new drivers aren't placed in our advanced (black) group without a checkout ride, so don’t get salty when the registrar tells you so – it’s nothing personal.
- I'm an instructor, but I've never instructed with Riesentöter. Before signing up, please contact email@example.com and provide your PCA instructor number. If you don’t have a PCA instructor number, provide the name/contact info for a reference (Chief Instructor or Track Chair) from a PCA region you have recently instructed with. If you have not instructed with PCA, get in touch to determine what other credentials you can provide.