Rotax Summer Shootout 2014 (06/28/14 - 06/29/14)
Registration closed June 29, 2014 1:00 AM on June 29, 2014 1:00 AM MDT Registration ends June 29, 2014 1:00 AM on June 29, 2014 1:00 AM MDT Registration opens February 10, 2014 12:00 AM on February 10, 2014 12:00 AM MST Registration runs from February 10, 2014 12:00 AM to June 29, 2014 1:00 AM
Miller Motorsports Park is excited to keep the tradition of a Rotax Summer Shootout going this season in preparation for the 2014 U.S.Rotax Max Challenge Grand Nationals. This year's event will be a two-race weekend June 27-29 with racers from across the country and Jamaica expected to descend on our facility in Tooele, Utah. This year's shootout will offer up a $3,500 prize purse for the Rotax Senior Division during the Sunday race! The 2014 Rotax Summer Shootout at Miller Motorsports Park will be a three-day event for competitors in seven Rotax divisions to include a full day of practice, and thw seperate race events.
Prizes & Awards
- Satruday, June 28th: Each class winner will recieve a set of MOJO tires (excludes Senior, see below!)
- Sunday, June 29th: Rotax Senior Division: 1st = $2,000. 2nd = $1,000. 3rd = $500
This is just the beginningas we are working to secure additoonal prizes for the competitors.
Pricing and fees
- Race Entry = Pre-registration is $75/day (ends 5pm on 6/26). $90/day at the event.
- Friday practice = $60/driver.
- Transponder rental = $20 each.
- Paddock Pit Space = $35 each.
- Garage Pit Space = $225 each.(20'x30')
- Pit Pass (Crew) = $20
- Spectator Pass = $5
- RV Space w/ Power = $105 (16'x88')
- RV Space w/o Power = $30