Portland DIY Day at Munich Motorworks
Registration closed October 23, 2014 11:59 PM on October 23, 2014 11:59 PM PDT Registration ends October 23, 2014 11:59 PM on October 23, 2014 11:59 PM PDT Registration opens October 10, 2014 12:00 AM on October 10, 2014 12:00 AM PDT Registration runs from October 10, 2014 12:00 AM to October 23, 2014 11:59 PM
Join us on October 25th for a Do-It-Yourself BMW repair day. Only $25 per car!
Shop space and lifts, parts/fluids ordering, and guidance/consultation provided by Munich Motorworks. See www.bmworegoncca.com/calendar for details.
We will begin at 8:30 AM and go till 2:00 PM. Lunch will be provided by Munich Motorworks and the Club.
Owner Joseph Gilmore and his staff will be available to assist you with guidance and consultation. We ask you to bring the tools you may need. There will be some tools available for you to borrow.
Parts & Fluids: Bring your own or order them in advance. If something additional is needed it can be ordered and delivered if we order by 11:00 AM the day of the event. To pre-order parts or fluids please call or email Joseph at Munich Motorworks. 503-583-2313.
For other questions, please call or email Bruce Feller. 503-780-4237.
4506 SE Cesar Chavez Blvd
Portland, OR, 97202
Time: Work starts at 8:30 AM. Be there by 7:30 AM.
Cost: $25 per car goes to BMW CCA Oregon Chapter.
- You must me a BMW CCA member.
- You must pre-register at www.motorsportReg.com. Registration closes on October 20th.
- Registration & Pre-payment on MotorsportReg is required.
- In the registration form, please specify the work you intend to perform on your car.
- Please be sure you communicate with Joseph by phone or email to confirm the work you intend to do and the parts needed to order. Joseph will contact you when we receive your registration.
- Maximum limit of 90 minutes per car.
- We are limited to 12 cars with a 3-car wait list. Waitlisted members must arrive by 8:00 AM to be confirmed.
- We will contact you by email to confirm you have made the list of 12 or the wait list of 3.
- Arrive as early as 7:30 AM. Work begins at 8:30 AM.
- You must sign our waiver.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Have fun!
Munich Motorworks and BMW CCA Oregon are not responsible for the work done at this event or any injuries you incur.