Points Event #1 Winter Tire Shakedown
Registration closed April 16, 2015 11:59 PM on April 16, 2015 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends April 16, 2015 11:59 PM on April 16, 2015 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens March 19, 2015 12:00 AM on March 19, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Registration runs from March 19, 2015 12:00 AM to April 16, 2015 11:59 PM
Event: Autocross (Pre registration only)
Location: Devens Airfield, in Ayer Ma. (Directions will be emailed later)
Timeline: The event runs from 7 AM until 5 or 6 PM. Driver checkin closes at 8 AM (Details about the day of the event will be sent after registration closes)
License required: A driver's license valid in the U.S. is required & checked at the event. (Except Jr. Kart drivers).
Drivers under 18: A minor waiver signed by both parents & notarized or witnessed by an SCCA licensed registrar. See minor-waiver-information (Contact the waiver chief with any questions)
Helmet requirement: Snell M, SA 2000 or higher rated helmets containing one of these decals: 2015 Helmet Decals (Loaner helmets are available for novices)
Links for detailed information:
2015 SCCA Solo Rules Car classes are found in National Rules Appendix A, page 161. This site also contains reference information for car class by manufacturer, and a summary of category allowances to help determine your car's class.
- All SCCA official classes
- HC - Provisional "Heritage Classic" - Details: SCCA Heritage Classics
- CAM - NER offers 1 combined CAM class. Rules: SCCA CAM, plus Regional CAM also allows all Corvettes to compete in this class.
- Index classes: Novice and Pro (The class selection form has a "PAX" pull down to select the SCCA class for the car)
- No Shifter karts allowed at Devens events
- Jeeps, pickups, trucks, and SUV's are not allowed. If your vehicle is not listed in the SCCA rulebook, do not register. Instead, call our tech chief, Josh Parker at 603-674-0451 & ask if your vehicle may participate.
Link: NER Preferred numbers Before registering, check member reserved #'s here. Do not register using a class # found in this list. If you run the season with us, register/update your class and # so it will have preference in 2015.