PCA OCR Walter's 6th 2014 Autocross Event
Registration closed June 24, 2014 8:00 PM on June 24, 2014 8:00 PM PDT Registration ends June 24, 2014 8:00 PM on June 24, 2014 8:00 PM PDT Registration opens June 2, 2014 12:00 AM on June 2, 2014 12:00 AM PDT Registration runs from June 2, 2014 12:00 AM to June 24, 2014 8:00 PM
Welcome to the PCA Orange Coast Region Walter's Autocross Series Events
- To register for this event, you must join the "PCA Orange Coast" car club on motorsportreg.com.
- Every driver registering for the event requires their own individual motorsportreg.com account. Your individual account can only be used to register yourself.
- You must use either Visa or MasterCard to register.
- Your credit card will not be charged until after the event.
Please Note the rate change for all Non PCA Members.
If you are a Porsche owner and would like to participate in any of our future events, we highly recommend you follow the link to our local PCA OCR website at http:pcaocr.com and click the "Join PCA" link to sign up for a PCA membership. The fee for a one year membership is only $46.00.
- Gates open 6:30
- Tech Inspection line closes at 7:30.
- Track Walk 7:50
- Mandatory Drivers Meeting at 8:20
Gates open 6:30, Tech Inspection line closes at 7:30, Track Walk 7:50, Mandatory Drivers Meeting at 8:20
Directions to El Toro Field and other helpful information can be found under Autocross & DETT on our forum; http://pcaocr.com/forum/
All entrants must bring a completed and signed Tech Inspection form to the Tech Inspection Team at the event. Pre-Tech'd Stamped forms must also be verified by the Tech Inspection Team prior to Registration. The Tech form can be downloaded and printed: http://www.pcaocr.com/userfiles/file/SampleTechForm2013.pdf
We encourage all drivers to have their cars ‘Pre-Teched’, prior to Driving events. Our Pre-Tech Program Details & locations can be found our PCAOCR's AutoCross & DETT Forum: http://www.pcaocr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64