Our Gang Ice Racing 2017 - Week 1
Our Gang Ice Racing
Registration closed January 11, 2017 11:59 PM on January 11, 2017 11:59 PM MST Registration ends January 11, 2017 11:59 PM on January 11, 2017 11:59 PM MST Registration opens December 27, 2016 3:46 PM on December 27, 2016 3:46 PM MST Registration runs from December 27, 2016 3:46 PM to January 11, 2017 11:59 PM
Registration could close sooner for some events if they fill up.
- If you register online, a credit card is required to reserve your spot. However, cards will not be charged until after the event.
- You can register online and pay in person with cash. If you do so, you still have to hold the spot with the card, but we will not charge your card once we get the cash.
- Credit card transactions will have to pay a processing fee. For a $20 entry, this fee is about $1.30, so the card will be charged $21.30 in this case.
Our cancelation policy:
- If you register online and cancel before online registration closes, your card will not be charged.
- If you register online and have to cancel after online registration closes or you are a no show, your card will be charged, but you will be given a credit minus any processing fees.
- There are NO REFUNDS if you check in at the Registration trailer and pull a staging number or wristband.
Walk up registration is still available. We do urge everyone to register here if possible to speed up the registration process.
Walk up registration will be CASH ONLY, so keep that in mind.
Friday, January 13th - Fun Day for Practice
- Tech inspections, safety inspections, check in and walk up registration will be available starting at 10am throughout the day.
- The lake will not open for practice until all tracks are set up for safety reasons and to avoid confusion. On the first week of the season, this is usually around 11am. If you'd like to get the tracks open sooner, please volunteer to help!
- Both walk up registrations and check in registrations need to show a driver's license and sign our waiver.
- There is a maximum of 200 entrants on Friday. If we reach the max no additional drivers will be allowed to register.
- You need to be checked in or registered on site by 3pm, no new drivers will be allowed on the ice after 3pm.
- You can return to the staging line and practice as much as you'd like until 4pm.
Saturday, January 14th - Studs & Cheaters Ice Racing
Sunday, January 15th - 2016.5 Cheater Invitational & Bare Rubber Ice Racing
- Tech, registration and practice are open from 7:30am to 9am.
- The lake does not open for practice until the tracks are set up for safety reasons and to avoid confusion. If you would like to get practice open sooner, please volunteer to help set up!
- We recommend you check in/register as early as possible. You can only practice if you're fully registered and checked in. Practice closes at 9am - no excuses!
- You must be fully registered (including tech inspections) and checked in by 9am or you will not be allowed to race.
- Ski traffic can cause delays, please plan to leave early!
- On Sundays, if we have enough "rookies", we will do a track walk and talk. It is your responsibility to be at the start location if you want to attend, we will not go look for you or force you to attend.
- Driver's Meeting is around 9:30am and is mandatory.
- Run order is announced each morning at the Driver's Meeting
- If you finish in the top of your class, you will receive points for the season and an award. Awards for this week will be given out at the Driver's Meetings January 21st and 22nd. All drivers receive a point for participating.