NWAA Does ORP AGAIN 2015!
Registration closed September 17, 2015 6:59 PM on September 17, 2015 6:59 PM PDT Registration ends September 17, 2015 6:59 PM on September 17, 2015 6:59 PM PDT Registration opens March 1, 2015 12:00 AM on March 1, 2015 12:00 AM PST Registration runs from March 1, 2015 12:00 AM to September 17, 2015 6:59 PM
NWAA Does ORP Again, 2015
Like the 2014 event it is right after Maryhill Loops Road Hillclimb!
$125/driver, 60 Drivers max. 3 Run groups this year. Lunch is $10
- A 20 drivers First time at ORP, Experienced driver. Other Tracks, Hillclimbs and Years of AutoX.
- B 20 drivers Intermediate, more track experience (including other tracks) and multble times at ORP.
- C 20 drivers Advance, Ran ORP CCW and CW, Schools, Years of track events and schools also, Racing.
click here for Information Packet (Will be updating)
NWAA Does ORP Again Monday Sept 21, 2015 is:
- Will be ran Counter Clock Wise
- This is learning, not a race.
- This is fun, not a race.
- There is not a trophy, it's not a race.
- This is for maximum track time.
- SAFETY FIRST.
Again, this is NOT a race. Or a competition. Point to pass, pay attention to your mirrors.
Would you like to learn more and make this even better? Please check out Team Continentals School in March of 2015!
Pay attention to people waiting to pass you and be ready. You wouldn't want to get stuck behind someone slower than you, be courteous to the more advanced drivers.
In the passing zones when you come around the corner point fellow drivers to pass, to your cars left/drivers side. Give the other driver(s) the WHOLE straight to pass you.If more than one driver is passing you point by each car that you expect to pass you.
Please remember to drive nice and safely in Sherman County. The county was nice enough to let ORP be built, show them courtesy in return.
There is gas available at the track. It is ETHANOL FREE. Check in at the ORP Office with Brenda.Think about Supporting the track!
Limit of 60 cars! 20 per Run Group, 3 Run Groups.
No drugs or alcohol allowed on the track, anywhere. At all.
BRING LOTS OF WATER.
Bring food for lunch or pay for the track lunch. There is no where you will be able to make it for food near the track.
- No riders, only Oregon Raceway Instructors may ride along. Please ask ahead of time.
- No drugs/alcohol allowed on the track.
- No spills or garbage allowed there. Catch ALL your fluids AND garbage. Put it in the bin or take it with you.
- 2 wheels off the track, you get the black flag.
- 4 wheels off the track and you're coming in for the rest of the session. Do it again, and you're done for the day.
- Convertibles rules ORP: Please click and read "Roll Over Protection Policy"
These rules are in place for a reason our safety, if we have to use the ambulance (someone is hurt bad, not good) the event is on hold untill another emergency vehical is on site.
- 5 MPH in the pits MAXIMUM.
- Keep your pit area tight and neat.
- Have fun enjoy all the cool cars and Drivers that are like you!
- Play and share the track with the other Drivers, this is not a race event-do you want to race? Check Out Team Continental!
- Share the track allow passes and then follow, might be fun and you will learn!
Quick look Schedule for 2015
A full handout with a full timetable and everything you could need to know will be available for download closer to the event date and will be given out at the event.