NWAA Does ORP Sept 19th 2016
Registration closed September 12, 2016 6:59 PM on September 12, 2016 6:59 PM PDT Registration ends September 12, 2016 6:59 PM on September 12, 2016 6:59 PM PDT Registration opens March 24, 2016 12:00 AM on March 24, 2016 12:00 AM PDT Registration runs from March 24, 2016 12:00 AM to September 12, 2016 6:59 PM
NWAA Does ORP! September 19th, 2016
Run Groups "A" and "B" are full/sold out.
7 slots left in Advanced group "C" 9/13/2016 email Brian if interested
Do you want to learn this track? Take a School like Team Continental September 2, 2016.
Want to Watch some racing at Oregon Raceway Park? Lucky Dog Racing League will be racing Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th, great deal: Free To Watch!
Registration (sold out past years) Price:
$145/driver with one lunch included, 60 Drivers max. 3 Run groups
Extra Lunch is $13.00
- A 20 drivers First time at ORP, Experienced driver. Other Tracks, Hillclimbs and Years of AutoX.
- B 20 drivers Intermediate, more track experience (including other tracks) and multiple times at ORP.
- C 20 drivers Advance, Ran ORP CCW and CW, Schools, Years of track events and schools also, Racing.
NWAA Does ORP Monday Sept 19, 2016
- Will be ran Clock Wise
- This is lapping, not a race.
- This is fun, not a race.
- There is no trophy, it's not a race.
- This is for maximum track time.
- SAFETY FIRST.
Again, this is NOT a race. Or a competition. Point to pass, pay attention to your mirrors.
Pay attention to people waiting to pass you and be ready. You wouldn't want to get stuck behind someone slower than you, be courteous to the more advanced drivers.
In the passing zones when you come around the corner point fellow drivers to pass, to your cars left/drivers side. Give the other driver(s) the WHOLE straight to pass you.If more than one driver is passing you point by each car that you expect to pass you.
Please remember to drive nice and safely in Sherman County. The county was nice enough to let ORP be built, show them courtesy in return.
There is gas available at the track. It is ETHANOL FREE. Check in at the ORP Office with Brenda.Think about Supporting the track!
Limit of 60 cars! 20 per Run Group, 3 Run Groups.
No drugs or alcohol allowed on the track, anywhere. At all.
BRING LOTS OF WATER.
Bring whole food snacks, eat well, keep your energy up. Paid registration includes one lunch. This gives us time to have lunch together as a group and enjoy great company!
- No riders, only Oregon Raceway Instructors may ride along. Please ask ahead of time. ORP Policy
- No drugs/alcohol allowed on the track.
- No spills or garbage allowed there. Catch ALL your fluids AND garbage. Put it in the bin or take it with you.
- 2 wheels off the track, you get the black flag.
- 4 wheels off the track and you're coming in for the rest of the session. Do it again, and you're done for the day.
- Convertibles/Open vehicles rules ORP: Please click and read "Roll Over Protection Policy"
These rules are in place for a reason our safety, if we have to use the ambulance (someone is hurt bad, not good) the event is on hold until another emergency vehicle is on site.
- 5 MPH in the pits/paddock areas MAXIMUM.
- Keep your pit area tight and neat.
- Have fun enjoy all the cool cars and Drivers that are like you!
- Play and share the track with the other Drivers, this is not a race event-do you want to race? Check Out Team Continental!
- Share the track allow passes and then follow, might be fun and you will learn!
Schedule for 2016
A full handout with a full timetable and everything you could need to know will be available for download closer to the event date and will be given out at the event.