NER 2016 Team Challenge
SCCA - New England Region - Solo
Registration closed October 29, 2016 12:05 PM on October 29, 2016 12:05 PM EDT Registration ends October 29, 2016 12:05 PM on October 29, 2016 12:05 PM EDT Registration opens September 30, 2016 12:00 AM on September 30, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Registration runs from September 30, 2016 12:00 AM to October 29, 2016 12:05 PM
Autocross - Pre registration only Closes Saturday at noon
Location: Devens Airfield, Ayer Ma. (Entrance at 90 Fitchburg Rd. Ayer, Ma)
Team challenge sign up: When you arrive at the event Sunday morning (between 7 & 8 AM), there will be a team sign up sheet at the SCCA truck. If you have a team (or even partial team), list it on the team sheets. If you aren't on a team, there will be a sheet for folks who need to find a team. We'll match you up with a team.
We are doing something different this year. All runs count! This rule set is approved by our Event chair. Build your winning team, or your 'just for fun' team!!!
Team challenge 2016 scoring:
- 'Rally Cross style' All runs count for all drivers
- Penalties: 2 seconds for a cone, 16 seconds for each off course
- Total time for each driver is multiplied by the car's PAX
- Lowest total team score wins
Team rules (supersede on line rules for this year):
- 4 drivers form a team - 1 should be a novice (Or non Moss FJ) who you select, or who can be a random assignment Sunday morning. (A novice is someone who started autocrossing this year)
- No more than two 2016 class winners on a team
- Halloween 13 rule: No more than 1 'Top 13 PAX' driver per team
- Optional: Each person in costume earns a 2 second deduction from their final score
Schedule: 7 AM - 6 PM (Please do not sign up if you can not stay the full day)
- Gates Open: 7:00 AM
- Driver Check in: 7:00 - 8:00 AM
- Tech Inspection: 7:15 - 8:45 AM
- Course Walks: 8:00 - 8:45 AM
- Drivers Meeting: 9:00 AM
- First Car Off: 9:30 AM
- Trophy Meeting: 6:00 PM
Region Rules: Regional Rules - Information
Sound Limit: The sound limit at Devens is 90db measured at 75 feet. (See Region Rules for the full rule description)
Region Classes: All SCCA classes plus Novice & Pro Index classes.
Vehicle Eligibility: Shifter karts not allowed at Devens. Jeeps, pickups, trucks, & SUV's are NOT allowed. Call our tech chief, Josh at 603-674-0451 to check eligibility if your vehicle is not in the SCCA rule book.
Region contacts: Contacts
Reserved CAR #'s are listed here: NER member numbers
Check this list, and do not use someone's class # from this list in the class you pick
Members : If you add your car class & #, (or update this event info in your dashboard), and then someone registers with your Class #, you can contact email@example.com to have that entry changed, so you can register without a # conflict.