NASCC SUBWAY Race 4 GT Races - Sept 24 & 25, 2016
Registration closed October 1, 2016 6:00 PM on October 1, 2016 6:00 PM MDT Registration ends October 1, 2016 6:00 PM on October 1, 2016 6:00 PM MDT Registration opens February 1, 2016 2:00 PM on February 1, 2016 2:00 PM MST Registration runs from February 1, 2016 2:00 PM to October 1, 2016 6:00 PM
NASCC SUBWAY Presents The NASCC Road Race Series - Race Weekend 4, September 24 & 25, 2016
Sponsored by SUBWAY
- Primary driver entry in a single class is $550 with a early bird discount of $60 if registering up to 2 weeks before the event.
- Co-drivers in same car and class (team) can be registered for no cost.
- Primary Driver may enter a second class for $220
- A Secondary driver may enter to drive the Primary driver's car in a second class for $340
- Registrants will be charged a few days before event starts.
Race classes & run groups, based upon expected registration numbers
Open Wheel run group - we need at least 6 entries to make this run group viable
Vintage (run group and class) - we need at least 6 entries to make this run group viable and will set it up if we reach that number, but we are not expecting enough Vintage entries based on your feedback
Closed Wheel run group - this will be broken into one or more run groups of SU, ST, PT, CC and SM depending upon the number of other run group entries
GT Race - enter the year end Prize Money Race
Check the NASCC website for the latest schedule. www.nascc.ab.ca