NASA at Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park
Registration Options / Descriptions:
New to NASA? Welcome!
We hope to see you on track!
If you followed us on Instagram then you are probably looking for Hyperdrive. Select Hyperdrive from the options below and follow the prompts to register! Questions? Email:
**THIS IS A NIGHT EVENT**
Gates open approx 5pm.
Hot track 7pm-1am.
Cars must have a working headlight.
- HPDE1 (Beginner) - *SOLDOUT* Classroom sessions + 1x1 instructor provided. Passing on straights only
- HPDE2 (Novice) - Similar/same rules as HPDE1 but no classroom or instructor required
- HPDE3 (Intermediate) - Some passing restrictions
- HPDE4 (Advanced) - Open passing with courtesy
- HYPERDRIVE - One 15 minute session on track with an in-car instructor. "Get a taste of what it is like to drive with NASA" No NASA Membership required.
***NOTE: Registration for this event will CLOSE on Thursday 9/8/16 @ 8PM. Prices will also increase as the events gets closer. Register NOW to take advantage of the lower prices and guarantee your spot at the event!***
- Time Attack @ $25 (includes transponder) - 2 hot laps with no traffic (only the fastest lap counts)
Time Attack @ $20 (w/o transponder) - 2 hot laps with no traffic (only the fastest lap counts)
- Time Trial (Expert) - Drivers compete for fastest lap time by class. Requires "Time Trial License" or "Comp License & Invite" Split "Big Bore" & "Small Bore" groups with at least 26 pre-registrations (4 days prior to event).
- Transponder Rental - A transponder is required for all Time Trial competitors. Transponder rentals are NOT allowed in HPDE as none of those sessions are timed.
For more details, visit https://nasaproracing.com/events/2262
Add this event to your calendar:
ATTENTION! Your web browser is either very old or portions of MotorsportReg.com are being blocked. As a result, some things on this and other sites may be out of place or look broken. Before you try and register for events, learn how to correct it.