NASA at Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park
- HPDE1 (Beginner) - Classroom sessions + 1x1 instructor provided. Passing on straights only
- HPDE2 (Novice) - Similar/same rules as HPDE1 but no classroom or instructor required
- HPDE3 (Intermediate) - Some passing restrictions
- HPDE4 (Advanced) - Open passing with courtesy
- Time Attack @ $20 (includes transponder) - 2 hot laps with no traffic (only the fastest lap counts)
Time Attack @ $15 (w/o transponder) - 2 hot laps with no traffic (only the fastest lap counts)
- Time Trial (Expert) - Drivers compete for fastest lap time by class. Requires "Time Trial License" or "Comp License & Invite" Split "Big Bore" & "Small Bore" groups with at least 26 pre-registrations (4 days prior to event). NOTE: This will be a non-points TT event but the event will still be eligible for track records and contingency.
- Transponder Rental - A transponder is required for all Time Trial competitors. Transponder rentals are NOT allowed in HPDE as none of those sessions are timed.