MTM F&C at Waterford Hills Vintage Race Weekend
Michigan Turn Marshals
Registration closed July 31, 2016 12:01 AM on July 31, 2016 12:01 AM EDT Registration ends July 31, 2016 12:01 AM on July 31, 2016 12:01 AM EDT Registration opens March 1, 2016 12:01 AM on March 1, 2016 12:01 AM EST Registration runs from March 1, 2016 12:01 AM to July 31, 2016 12:01 AM
Come join the Michigan Turn Marshals and Waterford Hills Road Racing at the annual Vintage Race Weekend.
Both experienced and novice Flaggers are welcome. (An SCCA license is not required at Waterford Hills.)
- Friday hours are 10:30am to 5:00pm. Check-in at the base of the tower by 9:30, the morning meeting will be at 10:00am.
- Saturday's and Sunday's hours are the usual 10:00am to 6:00pm. Morning meeting is at 9:30 and cars on track at 10:00, so we're asking you to arrive and register by 9am.
- Bring your usual F&C gear plus a folding chair.
- For the newer Flaggers, ear protection is recommended. These cars are allowed to run the way they were originally built. No mufflers.
- Lunches and drinks will be provided each day.
- Free on-site camping is available (but get there early - space is limited)
Hope to see you there!