///M Club Day
Registration closed October 9, 2015 11:59 PM on October 9, 2015 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends October 9, 2015 11:59 PM on October 9, 2015 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens August 8, 2015 9:00 AM on August 8, 2015 9:00 AM EDT Registration runs from August 8, 2015 9:00 AM to October 9, 2015 11:59 PM
BE THERE NO LATER THAN 8:00 AM.
The Performance Center provides current model ///M cars, instructors, gas, tires, lunch and a first-class facility for a fun-filled day at the Performance Center. Just show up ready to drive!
The focus is on improving your driving skills through a combination of driving exercises, classroom instruction and competitive events. No helmets or previous driving school experience is required. All skill levels are welcome and encouraged to attend.
This school is a special program designed by the Performance Center staff to include instruction on proper driving position, vehicle dynamics, car-control skills, weight-transfer, oversteer/understeer and improved vision. The day is divided into morning and afternoon sessions which mix skill exercises and competitive events, including skid pad wet/dry courses, braking and handling practice, autocross and more.
We will be driving current model BMW ///M Cars for this event. Please note that the Performance Center staff continually makes changes to this program, so session contents and the cars available may vary from one school to the next.
The Fine Print. Please read carefully!!!
- Sandlapper members have priority registration but all BMW CCA members are encouraged to register.
- All drivers must be BMW CCA members or attend with a club member who pays for the event. In other words, the payment for all school attendees must come from a club member. More information is available by contacting the event coordinator.
- Each BMW CCA member can bring one non-member under their membership/registration/payment.
- Acceptance into this event will be made once 32 drivers have registered.
- Registration on this site does not constitute acceptance into this event. It places you in the registration queue and on the wait list.
- All drivers must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver's license.
- The cost of $660.00 includes driving Performance Center cars, tires, gas, instructors and lunch on Saturday at the Performance Center.
- You do not have to own a BMW or M car to attend this event. (However, be prepared to purchase one when you return home after the event.)