I Heart Karting Challenge
Registration closed February 5, 2015 11:59 AM on February 5, 2015 11:59 AM CST Registration ends February 5, 2015 11:59 AM on February 5, 2015 11:59 AM CST Registration opens January 13, 2015 9:00 AM on January 13, 2015 9:00 AM CST Registration runs from January 13, 2015 9:00 AM to February 5, 2015 11:59 AM
February 7, 14, 21, 28 - All events will be held from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- 10-minute practice session
- 10-minute qualifying session (if more than 10 participants, sessions broken down in to various brackets based on practice times)
- 20-minute race
Cost for series: $250
The championship based on top 3 finishes. Drivers participating in all four races will drop their lowest-point round.
- Each round starts at 9 a.m. Drivers failing to attend practice will automatically be put in the slowest qualifying bracket session.
- Drivers will randomly pick their kart each session
- Karts will be performance tested to ensure parity
- Standing starts will be utilized for qualifying bracket sessions and race
- 10 karts per practice & qualifying sessions
- B, C & D Mains will have the opportunity to transfer in to the A Main
- Points will be awarded for fastest lap in all qualifying bracket sessions, plus finishing positions in the A Main
- Karting vouchers will be given to the top qualifiers in each bracket session and the fastest lap during the race
- Trophies will be awarded to Top 3 in each round
- Top 3 Championship finishers will receive trophies, plus $200 for 1st, $100 for 2nd, & $50 for 3rd