2014 UKC Kart Banquet
Registration closed September 1, 2015 10:30 PM on September 1, 2015 10:30 PM MDT Registration ends September 1, 2015 10:30 PM on September 1, 2015 10:30 PM MDT Registration opens September 17, 2014 12:00 PM on September 17, 2014 12:00 PM MDT Registration runs from September 17, 2014 12:00 PM to September 1, 2015 10:30 PM
- Where: Miller Motorsports Park, Clubhouse Legends Hall
- When: November 1st from 5:00pm-9:00pm.
- 5:00 Doors/Bar open
- 5:30 Dinner
- 6:00 Awards
- 7:15 Pinewood Derby/Social Hour
- Price: Pre registration is $15 for adults and children(5 & under = Free). Late registration is $20 starting 10/29/14. UKC season pass includes (2) UKC banquet tickets. You will still need to register before the deadline to redeem the banquet tickets. Deadline to pre-register for the banquet at $15 is October 29th.
- As usual, the banquet will include dinner, awards, and a great raffle with over $1000 in prizes. This year we are going to have a Pine Wood Derby race with the winner receiving an awesome prize. Each karter who has raced in at least 1 race this season will beeligible to participate in this competition. You will receive a basic Pine Wood car kit with your registration to the Banquet. Kits will be available during the UKC Fun Race on 10/25/14.
ALL CARS MUST PASS INSPECTION TO QUALIFY FOR THE RACE
Following are the inspection points
- The car weight shall not exceed 5.0 ounces. The official race scale shall be considered final.
- The overall width of the car shall not exceed 2 ¾ inches.
- The wood provided in the kit must be used. The block may be shaped any way that is desired.
- The wheels supplied with the kit must be used. The wheels may not be cut, drilled, beveled or rounded. You may remove the seam from the wheels.
- The axles supplied with the kit must be used. They may be polished or lubricated.
- The car must be freewheeling, with no starting devices.
- No loose material of any kind, such as lead shot, may be used.
Each car must pass inspection by the official inspection committee before it will be allowed to compete.
Final format and bracket will be determined by final number of entries. There will also be a Best Design Award.