IRDC Competition Driving School, TNT & Enduro
Registration closed April 10, 2015 11:59 PM on April 10, 2015 11:59 PM PDT Registration ends April 10, 2015 11:59 PM on April 10, 2015 11:59 PM PDT Registration opens December 18, 2014 12:00 AM on December 18, 2014 12:00 AM PST Registration runs from December 18, 2014 12:00 AM to April 10, 2015 11:59 PM
International Race Car Drivers Club
April 18, 2015:
Competition Driving School & Test-N-Tune
April 19, 2015:
the 3rd Annual…“6 Hours on The Ridge”
including the Northwest Mini Enduro Championship Series - Season Opener
& featuring the inaugural “Sir Jack Brabham Memorial Grand Prix”
These events are sanctioned by the International Conference of Sports Car Clubs – ICSCC as non-Championship races., which is organized by IRDC, and held at The Ridge Motorsports Park in Shelton, Washington. The Race Chairman, Tom Pritchett may be reached at email@example.com.
Entries Open: Upon Receipt of announcement (1/12/2015)
Entries Close: Postmark April 10th, 2015
Entry Forms available online through Motorsportreg or print form via www.ICSCC.com
Competition Driving School $295/driver
6 Hours on the Ridge $650/team + WSST
NWMECS 2 Hour Season Opener $250/team + WSST
6 Hour + 2 Hour package price $750/team + WSST
Sir Jack Brabham Memorial Grand Prix $150 + WSST
Saturday Test & Tune $180 + WSST
Spectators and crew members FREE + Our Thanks!
Preferred payment method is cash or check. Please help our club save on credit card fees. Motorsportsreg will not charge your credit card until you have completed tech and have an official entry.
Competition Driving School Information:
Learn high performance driving, whether you want to drive in competition or just be a better driver. All of our instructors are competition-licensed racecar drivers with many race miles of experience.
Get a taste of racing! After successful completion of the school, you will be qualified for a Novice racing license from the International Conference of Sports Car Clubs (ICSCC).
Requirements for Students:
- Minimum 18 years of age with a valid state or provincial drivers license. License must be shown at registration on day of event.
- Helmet Required, Must be SA or M 2005 or newer. Motorcycle helmets are OK. We have a limited number of loaner helmets so it is best to bring your own when possible.
- An attentive, safety first attitude.
Requirements for Cars:
- Sound Mechanical condition.
- Fluids filled - oil, water, transmission.
- Good belts, hoses and BRAKES.
- 3/32" minimum tire tread depth or race tires in good condition.
- Clean, inside and out, including engine compartment.
- All loose items removed. Spare tire, jack, battery secured.
- Open top and convertible cars MUST have a properly installed roll bar as a minimum. The top of the main hoop must be at least 2" above the driver's helmet when in a normal seated position. Factory pop-up rolllover protection is NOT acceptable and there will be no exceptions.
- Glass headlights taped to prevent possible breakage.
- Two seats with working seat belts.
Ground School :
Ground school will be at the track the day of the event. Please remember to wear comfortable walking shoes.
Topics will include:
- Vehicle Dynamics - handling characteristics of cars.
- Car Control - brake, throttle, steering and shifting techniques.
- "Driving the Line" under ideal and adverse road conditions.
- Usage of flags and what they mean.
- Safety equipment and Conference race licensing procedures.
April 18th : Ridge Motorsport Park
Your day will include - technical inspection of your vehicle by your instructor, multiple driver's meeting's, comprehensive track tour, classroom sessions, in-car sessions with instructor, and certificate of completion.
SCHOOL WILL BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE!!
School Entries fill fast. Please register early to secure your spot.
For more information please contact: Mirko Friguia 206.795.0861 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries will be limited to the first 25 cars. Additional entries will be placed on a waiting list.
Test-n-Tune is for all drivers with a valid unrestricted competition license issued by ICSCC, SCCA, CACC, FIA, ASN or NASA. Other licenses may be approved by the ICSCC License Director. Novices are not eligible. All drivers must be a minimum of 18 years old.
The number of run groups and the length of each session will depend on the number of entries.
6 Hour Enduro Eligibility
All Closed Wheel race cars and Sports Racers that meet current ICSCC published regulations.
NWMECS 2 Hour Season Opener Eligibility
All Closed Wheen race cars that meet current ICSCC published regulations.
Sir Jack Brabham Memorial Grand Prix Eligibility
All Open Wheel race cars and Sports Racers that meet current ICSCC Published regulations.
***Reminder, 2014 ICSCC Competition Licenses EXPIRE prior to this event, please renew early!
Credit Card Payments can be made at motorsportreg.com or at the track the day of the event.
Cash / Check Payments will be accepted at the track on the day of the event.
*Payments are not processed until the day of the event.
The race chairman: Tom Pritchett can be reached at 425-417-3675 or email@example.com
Race Registrar: Kristi Bennitt can be reached at 425-864-5412 or firstname.lastname@example.org