Full Track PDE 1-Day or 2-Day options (Solo only)
Registration closed September 22, 2016 3:00 PM on September 22, 2016 3:00 PM EDT Registration ends September 22, 2016 3:00 PM on September 22, 2016 3:00 PM EDT Registration opens September 20, 2016 12:00 AM on September 20, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Registration runs from September 20, 2016 12:00 AM to September 22, 2016 3:00 PM
This is a Pitt Race, Full Track PDE, for approved Group 2 Solo and Group 3 drivers only! There are options for 1 full day or 2 full days only (no half-days)
The North American Road Racing Association (NARRA) has extra track time available during their race weekend and have decided to open it to our PDE drivers. Take advantage of this very special PDE and watch the NARRA USGT drivers in their final race of the season.
Online registration is closed. Walk-up registration at the Pro Shop for Saturday is welcome between 7am and 8am. Drivers meeting at 8am.
PDE (Performance Driver Education) Learn the art of driving fast in a safe and controlled environment with Pitt Race’s seasoned pros, and then put it to the test. Train with Pitt Race’s instructors on our natural terrain road course. The goal is for you to develop your skills behind the wheel as you experience a broad range of your car’s performance. If you want to be a better driver with techniques based on racing, Pitt Race PDE is your source. No direct instructor feedback will be offered by Pitt Race for Group 2 Solo and Group 3 participants. The participants for this event must be approved Group 2 Solo or Group 3 Pitt PDE students. Please note, this event is not open to open-wheel vehicles.
The goal is to give every driver as much track time as possible. Pitt Race reserves the right to modify the run groups or driver placement at any time during the day. Spectators are welcome and encouraged to come watch their friends and family.
Group 2 Solo (Intermediate): Group 2 Solo is for drivers who have demonstrated an understanding of high-performance rules, safety, etiquette, and track regulations. Drivers in this group have been signed-off as a solo driver by Pitt Race Instructors. Cost: $300 per driver for 1 full day or $495 for 2 full days.
Group 3 (Advanced): Pitt Race PDE drivers who are signed off by our chief driving instructor and/or are holding a license from an accredited race organization or school (SCCA, NASA, NARRA, etc.).
Cost: $300 per driver for 1 full day or $495 for 2 full days.
- You will be required to sign the Pitt Race waiver upon arrival at the track gate.
- Driver check-in at the Pitt Stop Pro Shop begins at 7am. You will receive a wristband and schedule. Please have your helmet available for tech inspection and tech decal.
- No race engines may be started before 8:00 a.m. or after 6:00 p.m.
- Mandatory driver’s meeting at 8:00 a.m. If you arrive after the drivers meeting you must see the lead instructor before you will be given access to the track.
- 4, 25 minute sessions per day are planned but this schedule is subject to adjustments and modifications
- PDE on track sessions begin at approximately 8:30 a.m. and run until 5:00 p.m.