Buttonwillow AROSC TT & Races
AROSC Racing, Time Trials, HPDE
Registration closed June 4, 2016 12:59 AM on June 4, 2016 12:59 AM PDT Registration ends June 4, 2016 12:59 AM on June 4, 2016 12:59 AM PDT Registration opens January 13, 2016 12:00 AM on January 13, 2016 12:00 AM PST Registration runs from January 13, 2016 12:00 AM to June 4, 2016 12:59 AM
Buttonwillow 13 CW! - $119 per day
Time Trials and Wheel to Wheel racing
All makes ands models welcome!
This event will sell out some run groups. Groups will be closed as they fill.
Advanced registration strongly recommended for beginner & intermediate groups!
We will run the full track, configuration 13 CW, which includes the Bus Stop on the back section. This will level the playing field a bit between the high horsepower cars and the smaller, lighter cars.
Our Run Groups:
- HPDE (High Performance Driver Ed) Class: For people who have limited or no track driving experience. Includes classroom sessions and on-track exercises. Saturday only. Graduates can run in the Beginner TT group on Sunday.
- Beginner TT Group: Passing only on straights and only with a point-by. This is for people with roughly 1 to 9 track days or who think they would be uncomfortable with less restrictive passing. Classroom sessions included.
- Intermediate TT Group: Passing is allowed anywhere on track but only with a point-by. This is for people who have about 10 to 20 track days.
- Advanced TT Group: This is for people with 20-plus track days or race school experience. SAFE passing allowed anywhere on the track, point bys recommended.
- Race: Wheel to wheel racing action. Experienced drivers only!
- 2 Hour Saturday Enduro: Wheel to wheel racers only. We will run an Enduro at about 5:00 PM if we get 15 or more teams interested. Cost will be $160 per team.
Saturday Night dinner at the Willow Ranch, 7 PM or so. Bench racing, tall tale telling, great food and friends!
Accommodations - Motel 6 Central. Tell them you're with the Alfa Romeo club to get the special club rate of $49.09
AROSC - Taking it to the track since 1972!