BRR-SCCA 2016 Solo Test and Tune
SCCA - Blue Ridge Region
Registration closed April 28, 2016 11:59 PM on April 28, 2016 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends April 28, 2016 11:59 PM on April 28, 2016 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens March 4, 2016 12:00 AM on March 4, 2016 12:00 AM EST Registration runs from March 4, 2016 12:00 AM to April 28, 2016 11:59 PM
BRR-SCCA Test and Tune
Augusta County Government Center
18 Government Center Lane
Verona, VA 24482
From the North: Harrisonburg, Winchester & Washington D.C.
From Harrisonburg and all points North, on Interstate 81, take Exit 227, Verona. Merge onto Laurel Hill Road (Route 612). At the second traffic light, turn left onto Lee Highway (Route 11). At thenext traffic light, turn left into the Government Center complex.
From the South: Staunton, Waynesboro, Charlottesville, Roanoke
From Staunton, Waynesboro, and all points South, on Interstate 81, take Exit 225, Woodrow Wilson Parkway. Turn left onto Woodrow Wilson Parkway (Route 275). At the first traffic light, turn rightonto Lee Highway (Route 11). At the second light, turn right into the Government Center complex
- LADIES Class will be scored on the PAX of the respective base class entered. Participation in the LADIES Class is at the discretion of the entrant.
- NOVICE Class can be entered by participants that have entered less than 10 autocrosses or who have not completed a full season of Solo events. The NOVICE Class is scored on the PAX of each novice entrant. Participation in the NOVICE Class is at the discretion of the entrant.
- The street TIRE class allows cars in stock, street prepared, and street modified classes to run on non-race DOT tires. This will be a single class with entrant’s times adjusted by the PAX factor of the base class where they are eligible. Rims – The rims used must be legal for the base class. Tires – Must meet the requirements of the base class with the following additional restrictions. DOT tires with a UTQG tread wear rating of 200 or higher.
- PAX Class can be entered by experienced drivers who want to compete head to head based on the PAX index for their base class. Cars must be legal for their base class
- Open Class is for drivers who want to compete with others in their base class. Open Class is scored on time.
Saturday April 30 2016 Solo Test and Tune
Registration / Tech: 8:30 AM - 9:15 AM
Driver's meeting (mandatory): 9:30 AM
First car off: 10:00 AM
Current SCCA Member: (Must present membership card) $30.00
Others: (Includes mandatory SCCA Weekend Membership) $40.00
Non-members who register online do not have to fill out the SCCA Weekend Membership form at the event.
Please contact email@example.com or 540-290-2797 if you have any questions.