2016 WMR "Majors at Grattan"
SCCA - Western Michigan Region - Club Racing
Registration closed August 5, 2016 11:59 PM on August 5, 2016 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends August 5, 2016 11:59 PM on August 5, 2016 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens June 22, 2016 11:01 AM on June 22, 2016 11:01 AM EDT Registration runs from June 22, 2016 11:01 AM to August 5, 2016 11:59 PM
Unlike past years, both drivers and workers can register for this event here.
WMR "Majors at MIS" event
to be held at
August 13 & 14, 2016
Come out to Grattan Raceway as WMR presents "The Majors at Grattan" on Saturday, August 13th and Sunday, August 14th. Don't forget about WMR's famous track dinner and attendee party on Saturday evening.
Download a copy of the Event Packet as it contains the entry form, the supps, the race groups, schedule and race officials.
Sanction Numbers: 16-M-4061-S
If you are interested in the test day or in renting garages or paved paddock spaces, please call the track at 616.691.7221. The test day is NOT sanctioned by the SCCA or WMR and is run by the track. Please refer all questions on these topics to them.
· 2-mile, 12 turn road course with every type of challenge you could want
· Complete repaving finished in 2011
· Approximately 50 feet of elevation change
· Grattan's famous "Que-It-Up" dinner for workers, drivers and crew included with entry
· Express Check-in (registration and tech combined) for eligible cars/drivers
· Garages ($120) and paved paddock spaces ($20) available
· Friday test sessions available ($100 half day, $180 full day)
· Onsite camping for available ($15 for one night, $25 for two nights)
· Free camping for workers
· Only 180 miles from the IL / IN border on I-94
· Race Monitor live event timing for crew and spectators
· Blind Apex in-car T&S data for drivers
· “The TWR Jaguar team preferred Grattan to all other courses for testing their IMSA cars” na-motorsports.com
-contact Verne Wandell (269.217.2489; firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any general questions
-contact Marilyn Russell (260.338.0134; email@example.com) if you have any registration related questions