2015 Canadian Historic Grand Prix
Registration closed June 19, 2015 11:59 PM on June 19, 2015 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends June 19, 2015 11:59 PM on June 19, 2015 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens December 12, 2014 12:00 AM on December 12, 2014 12:00 AM EST Registration runs from December 12, 2014 12:00 AM to June 19, 2015 11:59 PM
VARAC is proud to be hosting our 36th Annual Vintage Racing Festival, entitled the 2015 CANADIAN HISTORIC GRAND PRIX
1st race class entry $595 (additional class entries available for a discount)
Optional Saturday Closed Wheel Enduro $150 w/race entry (Enduro only option also available)
Optional Thursday test day $250
Optional Thursday orientation or instructed lapping sessions $295
$75 Late fee kicks in on June 1st!! Make sure we receive your payment before then.
In addition to our spectacular Vintage, Historic and G70+ race groups we’ll be featuring the following exciting activities:
• Formula Ford Feature for the "Oliver Clubine Memorial Trophy"; Gary Magwood is the Grand Marshall
• MG & Triumph Challenge; Simms Cup Trophy for MGs
• The “Historic Grand Prix Tribute” hosting the “Checkered Flag Cruise” in Downtown Bowmanville on Friday, just like the world-famous street party at Watkins Glen. You don’t want to miss this!
• Track Touring Sessions – On-track sessions are offered twice daily.
• Road Rally/Tour – a 100 mile rally/tour throughout the hills and dales and quaint villages of the local area, including a lunch stop on Saturday.
• “Legends of Mosport Racer’s Reunion” – Canadian Champion, Gary Magwood hosts this “meet the fans & Press” session Sunday morning with other champions and greats like Gary Magwood, Bill Brack, Eppie Wietzes, Ludwig Heimrath, Craig Fisher, Walt Mackay and others. Open to all at no cost. Mix with old friends, racers and champions.
• “Mini Meet North” all weekend – Canada’s largest Mini gathering
• “Field of Dreams Car Show” – welcoming hundreds of sports cars, classics and hot-rods, owners and car clubs from far and wide featuring Canada’s largest on-track parade open to car show participants and featuring discounted park admission for entrants.
• Driver & Team Banquet Saturday Night
• Free weekend camping courtesy Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
www.canadianhistoricgrandprix.com for more information.
Questions on the event? Contact Bob DeShane at Tel: 705-878-5422 email: firstname.lastname@example.org