2015 British Columbia Historic Motor Races (BCHMR)
Registration closed August 22, 2015 12:00 PM on August 22, 2015 12:00 PM PDT Registration ends August 22, 2015 12:00 PM on August 22, 2015 12:00 PM PDT Registration opens June 1, 2015 3:00 PM on June 1, 2015 3:00 PM PDT Registration runs from June 1, 2015 3:00 PM to August 22, 2015 12:00 PM
The Vintage Racing Club of British Columbia (VRCBC) is very pleased to present the 2015 British Columbia Historic Motor Races (BCHMR) at Mission Raceway Park Road Course, Mission, BC on August 22 - 23, 2015. This year's special features are:
The Hagerty Formula Festival - A combined Formula Vee and Formula Ford Race with:
- The Abbotsford Trophy for the Formula Vee winner
- The Westwood Trophy for the Formula Ford winner
The BCHMR also includes exciting racing for the Fast, and Faster groups of Closed Wheel Vintage Production-based and (new for this year) Improved Production racing cars. Especially popular with Fans and Drivers last year was the combined group Closed Wheel Vintage race which will be held on Sunday afternoon contending for the historic SCCBC Trophy.
The third major group is the Exhibition Class which includes all purpose-built racing cars such as Sports Racing and higher level Formula cars. The most spirited performance in this class will receive the Pete Lovely Memorial Award.
Other Special awards are:
- The Chairman's Trophy for the most outstanding entry of the race event.
- The Historic Battered Cup for the entry who had the most "shattering" experience.
- The (new for this year) SOVREN Canada Cup for the most significant US based SOVREN club entry.
A Time Attack Group event will be run on the Saturday.
Additionally, the BCHMR is expanding the very popular "Ride in a Real Race Car" event. Fans can (for a nominal donation) go for ride on the track in an actual Vintage racing car with its owner/driver during a dedicated period over the Saturday and Sunday lunch breaks. This year's rides are in support of the Mission Hospice Society.
Members of the Sports Car Club of BC (SCCBC) and the Motorsport Emergency & Turnworkers Association (META), and other volunteers will assist with race operations. The BCHMR is both a VRCBC REVS points and SOVREN points event.
Entry Fees: The following entry fees are payable in Canadian funds.
(1) All Race Groups (Vintage, Vintage Exhibition, Formula Ford and Formula Vee Entrants)
$375 CDN basic entry fee for each driver/car combination. There will be an additional fee for each instance of:
- $130 CDN for an already-entered driver entering another car in another race group.
- $80 CDN for another driver sharing an already entered car.
The basic entry fee ($375) includes: four individual passes (one driver and three crew), one support vehicle paddock pass, two tickets for the Saturday Evening Dinner event, one event commemorative shirt and one entrant's "goody bag".
(2) Time Attack Group Entrants (Saturday only):
- $225 CDN for each driver / car combination. The Time Attack entry fee includes: four indivdual passes (one driver and three crew), one support vehicle paddock pass, two tickets for the Saturday Evening Dinner event, one event commemorative shirt and one entrant's "goody bag".
Early Bird Entry and Payment
The above fees apply for entries and payments received on or before August 7, 2015. Entries and payments after August 7th will be charged an additional $50. So please enter early!
Note: All entries must be made through MotorsSportReg.com.
Please Note that the Friday, August 21st Test & Tune (Practice) Day has a Separate Entry & Registration on MotorsportReg.com