2015 BKC Junior Summer Series
Registration closed July 25, 2015 11:59 PM on July 25, 2015 11:59 PM CDT Registration ends July 25, 2015 11:59 PM on July 25, 2015 11:59 PM CDT Registration opens June 18, 2015 12:00 AM on June 18, 2015 12:00 AM CDT Registration runs from June 18, 2015 12:00 AM to July 25, 2015 11:59 PM
The 2015 David Hobbs Honda Junior Summer Series will begin this year on June 27h and run through August 30th on all of the regular scheduled Bader Kart Club races held at Dousman. Special events listed on the Badger Kart Club schedule will not be included as part of the David Hobbs Honda Junior Summer Series. The David Hobbs Honda Junior Summer Series is designed to give Badger’s junior racers a chance at special prizes and recognition at the Badger Kart Club's annual year end banquet.
David Hobbs Honda Junior Summer Series entrants will run the regular Badger races at Dousman with their respective classes, points will be awarded for finishes in the heat races and features. Should qualifying fall on any race dates points will be given as follows: Qualifying = Heat 1, Pre-final = Heat 2, Final = Feature. These are scored separately from regular BKC points. There are 9 race dates and all will be scored with the 5 lowest finishes (heat or features) dropped. The final total of points will be tallied after throw outs and will determine championship standings in each class. There are NO rain points or bye week points given. Kid Karts do not earn points, but Kid Kart drivers will receive the same prize package as other racers at the Badger Kart Club Banquet.
Other Junior Summer Series information:
- The entry fee for the David Hobbs Honda Junior Summer Series is $30.00 for the first class, $20.00 for a second class.
- All junior drivers are eligible.
- Checks are to be made out to Badger Kart Club. Checks and cash are preferred to help us better track JSS registration. Thanks!
- Race dates: June 27th and 28th; July 12th, 25th, and 26th; August 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th.
- Scoring begins June 27th. Entries received after June 27th will be scored from date entry is received. Points will not be scored retroactively.
If you have any questions or would like to become a Junior Summer Series sponsor please contact Lori Maas at 414-405-7494 or by e-mail at email@example.com.