2013 Grand Prix of Baltimore Car Corral - Exotics
Registration closed August 6, 2013 11:59 PM on August 6, 2013 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends August 6, 2013 11:59 PM on August 6, 2013 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens July 23, 2013 12:00 AM on July 23, 2013 12:00 AM EDT Registration runs from July 23, 2013 12:00 AM to August 6, 2013 11:59 PM
2013 Grand Prix of Baltimore - Exotics Corral
The National Capital Chapter BMW Car Club of America (NCC BMW CCA) will once again host our exotic friends to create a "corral within a corral" so you may enjoy the race weekend activities with each other and the members of the BMW CCA.
Corral activities will be held during the American LeMans Series (ALMS) / IZOD Indycar Series / Firestone Indy Lites / IMSA Porsche GT3 Cup Series races being held Labor Day weekend (August 30 to September 1, 2013) in Baltimore, Maryland.
We're back - and ready to see some great racing over the Labor Day weekend in Baltimore! The NCC Board and BGP volunteer team are committed to have an event even better than last year as we welcome all BMW CCA members and invite exotic car clubs to the NCC hospitality corral. We hope you will join us, along with your family and friends, as we support our favorite drivers and teams!
Here are the ground rules for this event.
1. Registration closes on Tuesday, August 6th at Midnight or when our limited ticket and/or parking pass allotment is sold out.
2. We have several race ticket / corral / parking options so you can choose just the access you need for the weekend. We believe these race weekend options are an EXCELLENT VALUE for our members and friends.
3. If you already have your BGP race tickets, we hope you will still come and join us in the NCC Corral and park your exotic car in our corral.
4. Sorry, there will be no ticket exchanges for attendees that already have tickets this year. But we hope you will still 'park and play' with us in the NCC Car Corral throughout the weekend.
5. The BMW National Capital Chapter Corral will be adjacent to and have access to the ALMS paddock and the IMSA GT3 Cup paddock.
6. Access to the Indy & Indy Lights paddocks, located inside the Convention Center, requires a separate paddock pass if you purchase a General Admission ticket. If you are interested, you may purchase that pass through the BGP website at: http://raceonbaltimore.com/tickets-and-schedule .
7. Grandstand tickets purchased through this site include reserved seating in Grandstands 9 and 10 outside the track with sightlines of the long straighaway and turns 10, 11 & 12. Our Grandstand seats are across from the Jumbotron with a live video feed of the race.
8. General Admission tickets provide various viewing areas along the fenced area between turns 9 & 10, but have no view of the Jumbotron.
9. The BMW NCC Corral Hospitality Tent will have morning coffee and a full catered lunch served on Friday, Saturday & Sunday with water, soft drinks & light snacks available on all three days throughout the race weekend and exclusive activities only available to those who have passes to our hospitality tent.
10. Please make sure the contact information in your MotorsportReg.com account is correct and up-to-date. All BGP information will be sent to attendees by email based on the information in your MotorsportReg.com account.
11. Get an idea of what we offer by reading the 2011 and 2012 BMW NCC Corral highlights from the der Bayerische at: http://db.nccbmwcca.org/2011/2011_1112.pdf and http://db.nccbmwcca.org/2012/2012_1112.pdf .
NOTE: Parking in the BMW National Capital Chapter Corral is limited to BMW, Mini, and invited exotic car brands, regardless of the ticket you have purchased. Porsche and Corvette owners CANNOT be part of the BMW NCC Corral. They must participate in their respective corrals, as it is contracted by their manufacturers and ALMS/IMSA. Please visit the BGP website for the Porsche and Corvette car club information.
The 2013 Baltimore Grand Prix will feature five professional car races: the American Le Mans series (ALMS) and USF2000 series races on Saturday; and the IZOD IndyCar series, Firestone Indy Lights series and IMSA Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge series on Sunday.
Parade laps are back (schedule permitting)! There will be activities and concerts throughout the race weekend. Additional information about race activities and schedules can be found on the NCC website at: http://nccbmwcca.org website and on the 2013 Baltimore Grand Prix website at: http://raceonbaltimore.com .
NCC BGP Race Ticket options:
Includes Reserved Grandstand seats with BMW CCA and exotic car club fans, great view of the track (turns and straightaway) and seats across from the Jumbotron with live viewing of the race - includes open access to ALMS & GT3 paddocks.
- Two-Day Grandstand Seating -- $85 per person.
- Three-Day Grandstand Seating -- $115 per person.
General Admission Tickets - - includes ALMS & GT3 paddock access.
- Two-Day General Admission Tickets -- $60 per person.
- Three-Day General Admission Tickets -- $70 per person
Car Corral Access options:
YOU MUST PURCHASE A CORRAL HOSPITALITY TENT PASS FOR EACH DAY YOU PLAN TO UTLIZE THE HOSPITALITY TENT. Includes morning coffee & special catered lunch on Friday, Saturday & Sunday; water, soft drinks & light snacks throughout the weekend; exclusive BMW RLL team 'meet & greet' with hospitality tent attendees on Friday and Saturday: access to ALMS and IMSA GT3 Cup paddocks; exclusive 'in & out' entry to your race 'home base' tent with chairs, tables and shade throughout the weekend; exclusive access to BMW NCC Corral events & sponsors (adult beverage tasting by Central Liquors, door prizes, cars, live music, BMW motorcycles and stunt show, etc.)
-- Price is $40 per person, per day. Please indicated the number of individuals attending for EACH day when you purchase Hospitality Tent access passes.
NOTE: Each person entering the corral must have an BMW NCC Corral Hospitality Tent pass purchased in advance. No on-site sales. No transfers from other corrals. No piggy-backing.
Exotic Car Corral Parking Pass options:
Includes private, overnight parking next to the BMW NCC Corral Hospitality Tent; on-site overnight security; park next to 'friends' that won't ding your car doors
-- Price is $30 per car, per day.
NOTE: Each parking pass is good for one car only. You must purchase Hospitality Tent passes for each person who will enter the tent. Parking pass does not include Corral tent access, a grandstand seat, or general race admission.
These are the only ticket options we can offer to our members this year. All prices include a 5% administration fee to cover our credit card processing costs.
Remember, if you have already purchased a BGP race ticket, you can still be a part of the BMW National Capital Chapter Corral. Just buy a Hospitality Tent access pass and/or parking pass so that you can spend the weekend with friends!
If you want to be involved with the BMW National Capital Chapter Corral Committee, contact Kelsy Hill at: Kelsy@nccbmwcca.org or 917-745-6413 (cell) .
A map of the track and event activity locations is available at the following webpage: http://raceonbaltimore.com/res/pdf/MAP_BALTIMORE_GRAND_PRIX.pdf .
If you are in need of a hotel: We have secured a block of rooms (king, queen, and double-queen occupancy) for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings at two area hotels. The Brookshire Suites at the rate of $125/ night (+taxes, does not include parking or incidentals) and located one block off of the corner of Pratt and Light Streets, this is a premier hotel location for the race weekend. Fairfield Inn & Suites at the rate of $173/night (taxes, parking or incidentals not included) and located in the heart of Harbor East within walking distance of the race track and providing access to Baltimore's nightlife and dining scene. Information on how to make reservations will be in your registration confirmation email.